this could keep you busy....

http://mamasdoodles.blogspot.com/2007/08/tutu-tutorial-tuturial.html

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Glory in the small things

Yesterday and today I learned to be patient and yes, wait for it....Break out the play-doh. Where it was messy Stella was oh so good. She even put it away herself. Bonus. But the real sanity saver was the sink with a titch of H2O and mega bubbles. Add some mixing cups, spoons and funnel and momma finishes two, yes two magazines. AHHHHHH. Also this week I won some fab faux eyelashes. Thinking they were a short/unfulfilled order of mineral makeup I had ordered (which after FEDEX tracking is scheduled to arrive tomorrow-oops) I was cussing all the way from the mailbox to the front door. Opened it up and SURPRISE. Free Stuff love it. They look so glam with the new eyeshadow quad I won two weeks ago. Just waiting for the IPAD to show up now (yes, I am hoping to win one). Keep Ya Posted. Merry Christmas. Yes, I said it and you should too, I still say Christmas break as well and I love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment