this could keep you busy....

http://mamasdoodles.blogspot.com/2007/08/tutu-tutorial-tuturial.html

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Here we go....

I can tell you this may be as fashionable as Orange County with out the nudity of New York and negativity of Orange County. Who doesn't love a little local flare? So far, so quite for now. Got the baby down for her nap and thought now would be a great time to start sharing my mommy life with the world. Alas, nothing too crazy today, but it is still early. D just came home for a quick.....lunch. gotcha. He is in between jobs and had a chance to come and visit. What a great soul. If there was anybody more busy right now I am not sure. So, on that note here's to my first post and to many, many more. Buckle your belts, it could be a crazy wig wearing, wine sipping ride.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I love it! I'll totally tune in! Have fun with it and good for you!

    ReplyDelete